- Popular Cardiff suburb
- Integrated appliances
- Quartz worktops
- Secure on-site underground parking
- Classic yet modern interiors
The Aubrey, one of only three duplex apartments behind the Art Deco façade.
About the property
Two bedroom duplexes with full height glazing from the original Art Deco façade.
On the lower level the open plan living space is divided by a kitchen island, for easy entertaining, dining and cooking. Situated off the kitchen there is a separate utility and also a cloak room and shower room.
To the upper level, both double bedrooms have en suite shower rooms with the master bedroom also having a dressing area.
Apartments 3 and 4 have a balcony overlooking the central courtyard.
The Moorwell won the 2020 Cardiff Property Awards for Best Development for this exciting property.
Every apartment comes with the highest quality finish and specifications as standard.
- Secure underground parking
- 10 year new home warranty
- Composite decked balconies (except Apt 2)
- Internal communal courtyard
- Communal Lift
- Anthracite double glazed windows
- LVT oak herringbone floors to living areas and hallways
- Communal Halls have Herringbone/Art Deco inspired LVT flooring
- Individually designed modern kitchens from Sigma 3
- Quartz worktops with waterfall ends
- Stainless steel undermount sinks
- Fully integrated Caple appliances
- Fully integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Fully integrated Dishwasher
- Induction hobs
- In-ceiling extractor
- Wall and floor tiles by Porcelanosa
- Contemporary sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Utility rooms throughout with plumbing for washing machine
- Electric heating
- Light grey painted finish to walls with white ceilings
- Dark Grey finished internal doors
- Dark Grey Moulded skirting
- TV/Satellite points to living room and bedrooms for wall mounted TVs
- LED spotlights to hall and living room
- Black nickel switches and sockets
- Colour video entry phone system
- Smoke alarm fitted as standard throughout